The Five Best Restaurants in Downtown Tulsa
Downtown Tulsa is full of a lot of different places to eat. There are so many options for great food in this exciting and vibrant city. So what are the best places to eat in Tulsa? Which five restaurants have the best ambience? Check out our list.
1. Juniper Restaurant – http://www.junipertulsa.com/ – This award-winning fine dining restaurant creates an intimate setting with fresh, locally grown ingredients in plates designed and cultivated by Chef Justin Thompson.
2. PRHYME – http://www.prhymetulsa.com/ – PRYHME: Downtown is an award-winning steakhouse that is located downtown in Tulsa’s Brady Arts District. Featuring delicious New York Strips, Filet Mignons, and Rib-Eyes, PRHYME is an excellent choice for any lover of exquisitely cooked beef.
3. Ti Amo Ristorante Italiano – http://www.tiamotulsa.com/ – If you’re in the mood for Italian cuisine, there is no better choice that Ti Amo. Featuring some of the best pasta the city has to offer, this restaurant is a must for anyone who loves Italian food.
4. Fat Guy’s Burger Bar – http://fatguysburgers.com/ – Known for their specialty burgers, Fat Guy’s Burger Bar won Best Burger in the 2015 Best of Tulsa by the Tulsa Voice. They also won Best Burger on the Best of Tulsa 2016 list from http://ttvbot.com making them a must for any visitor in Tulsa.
5. Yokozuna – http://www.yokozunasushi.com/ – Are you in the mood for sushi or Asian cuisine? In this restaurant, you can enjoy noodles, sushi, and other Asian meals in a chic and modern space with exposed brick walls.
The important thing to keep in mind when you are looking for a new place to eat in downtown Tulsa is that you want to try new things and keep an open mind. There are so many great places to eat if you are willing to try new things!